Motel & RV Park - Pool - Conference Center - Pets Welcome - High Speed Wireless Internet
Hickory Inn Motel • 2320 S. Main Street • Grove, OK 74344 • 918-786-9157
Web site: http://www.hickoryinngroveok.com
These are words often said of the Hickory Inn Motel in Grove, Oklahoma. The Hickory Inn is all these things and much, much more. It is within walking distance of Grand Lake, shopping, and restaurants.
A full-service marina is 1/8 mile down the road, and we also offer fishing guide services (spoonbill fishing is available all year long). Pets are allowed. Credit cards accepted.
• A motel with rooms having king, queen, or double beds; smoking or non-smoking. Most rooms have coffee makers, microwaves, and refrigerators. Number of motel units - 36. Number of RV units - 16.
• An RV park with full RV hookups, showers, and laundry facility. Tents are welcome.
• ADA (American Disability Act) Compliant.
• A large outdoor pool for quick dips or lounging around the pool all day.
• A restaurant on-site which is open daily for breakfast and lunch.
• A large rentable Conference Center, Convention Center, and Banquet Facility which is perfect for all occasions … such as for Family Reunions, Weddings, Banquets, or business meetings. Our conference center will accommodate approximately 150 people.
• A large parking lot to accommodate vehicles, boats, and boat trailers.
• The vacation rental house - a large house with lake view and boat ramp. It has six (6) queen beds, a living room, dining room, full kitchen, four (4) TV’s, and washer and dryer. See picture at right. Daily and weekly rates. Minimum stay -
• A very accommodating attitude which will make your stay with us a very pleasant experience.
• Amenities which include:
– Cable TV
– High-Speed Wireless Internet
– Electric hookups outside of each room for boat battery charging, etc.
- Coffee Makers
Clean, quiet, cozy, convenient!
Close-up view of the restaurant. The restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch. Other restaurants are nearby and within walking distance.
Enlarge any picture by clicking on it.
You can view the pictures as a slide show by clicking on any picture. When it enlarges, click on the left or right arrows. Captions are also below the slide-show pics for your convenience.
• A very convenient location. We are located on Main Street (South 59 Hwy.), in Grove, Oklahoma, just south of Wal-Mart, or just north of the Honey Creek Bridge. Click here for map and driving directions.
The Vacation Rental House. Has lake view, boat ramp; 6 queen beds, living room, dining room, full kitchen, 4 TV’s, washer/dryer.
Another view of the pool. Lounge chairs around the pool let you relax, read, or snooze between dips.
Our large outdoor pool for quick dips and for cooling off on a hot day. Plenty of room around the pool to lounge around, and get a good
Grand Lake tan!
Our large parking lot will accommodate all types of vehicles, boats, and boat trailers.
A distant view of our Conference Center. Rent it for Family Reunions, Weddings, Banquets, and more.
Another section of our motel, and more parking.
A view of our RV Park. We have full RV hookups, showers, and laundry facility. Tents are welcome.
Another view of one of our king-sized bedrooms.
One of our beautiful bathrooms.
Still another section of our motel. Note we have plenty
Rooms are attractive. Most have a refrigerator and a microwave. All have outside AC outlets for boat battery charging, etc.
Another one of our beautiful bathrooms.
FAMILY IS IMPORTANT TO US - COME AND JOIN OURS!
And enjoy our friendly family atmosphere with good customer service.
View of the restaurant, some of the motel units, and part of the parking area.
Close-up view of the office.
Our Conference Center, also used as a Convention Center and Banquet Facility for meetings of all kinds.
Fisherman love the Hickory Inn Motel because we always have plenty of parking for them and their boats.
One of our king-sized bedrooms.
If you want to catch some fish while you are staying with us, we'll call Jim's Guide Service for you. He knows where the fish are, and can take you out any time of the year.
A close-up of our